Thank you Thatslifefolks1 for nominating me! I’m a newbie to the blogging community, so I’m grateful to be touching peoples lives with my words in such a short period of time! Go check out his AMAZING work here thatslifefolks
THE RULES – If I have nominated you, please read these rules and scroll to the bottom of the page for your questions.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.at
2. List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
3. Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations
Here are the answers to my questions!
Here are your questions
Favorite planet- The earth of course! It is the perfect combination to support life.
Prefer a sunny or rainy day-Sunny I love to be outdoors.
Favorite desert-The white sands in New Mexico…. BEAUTIFUL.
Why did you start blogging- I wanted to be a inspiration to someone. There were times I didn’t have motivation so I hope I can be that for someone else, plus I love to write!
What advice would you give to your younger self- Your problems will seem big, but you are bigger trust your intuition!
Advice to new bloggers- Write from your heart about something you want the passion will bring readers.
Favorite season- Fall!! I love the colors of the leaves.
Best place to travel and why- My home Illinois, memories of my grandmother.
Favorite animated character- Since a little girl it’s been Pocahontas, she appreciated and knew the worth of land/animals.
Best memory from your childhood- My parents surprised us with a trip to Disney World!
Where do you see yourself in 10 years- Happy and touching lives! With my biography written!
Here are your 11 questions!
1. What's your favorite holiday?
2. Who is the most inspirational person to you?
3. What do you hope to achieve from blogging?
4. What's your favorite type of food?
5. What do you do to unwind at the end of the day?
6.Coffee or Tea?
7.What is the last picture you took?
8.What is the most expensive thing you've broken?
9.Your favorite emoji?
10.What is something that was cool when you were a kid but not now?
11.Besides writing what is your favorite form of art?